Sunday, October 22, 2023

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 4-Festive and Fun Tissue Holder-VIDEO

It's week 4 of my Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Series and today's project is adorable and you can give this one out all season long!  It's great for everyone!  I'm using the Fun and Festive Stamp Set.  This one is soooooo adorable.  I love sets with cute critters, this one doesn't disappoint!  I'm also using the Throughout The Year Set for my greeting.  Both sets are in the Mini Catalog. 

stampin up, festive and fun set

My box today holds a little pack of tissues.  I got a bulk pack from Costco but I'm expecting places like the dollar store and big bulk stores to have Christmas themed packages coming soon.  Feel free to plug in a Christmas one instead!  If you don't want to do tissues, play with the measurements and slide in a candy bar or other treat.  The concept is the same.  

stampin up, festive and fun set

I used LOTS of Stampin' Blends to color my image.  Check out my supply list below.  I have them all listed below.  You could also watercolor or use colored pencils to color it in.  Get creative.  Stamp a stack and get the kids to help color them in!  Don't have all the colors I used?  No problem, use what you have, cut back on some of the colors so you don't have to use as many.  I used two different greens-cut back to one!  Make all the gifts the same color instead of three different ones.  Make the scarf and ice skates the same color as the birds.  The image is so adorable no matter how you color it!  Have fun and don't stress about it!

stampin up, festive and fun set

Make your own!

Old Olive Cardstock 4 1/4" x 8 1/4"
On the long side score at 1/2", 1 1/2", 3 1/2" and 4 1/2"

Basic White Scalloped Contours Dies rectangle and 3/4" x 3 1/2"

One Horse Open Sleigh DSP
4" x 1 3/4" 
4" x 1 1/2"

Make sure you check out the video for all the details on this project.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, festive and fun set




 

No comments: