Monday, April 24, 2017

Who Wants a Popsicle?!

These little treat boxes came out sooooo cute!!! I saw these boxes a while back and I knew I had to make these boxes for my amazing guests who attended my class over the weekend.  Aren't they adorable!!!?  I only have 3 of the 5 colors pictured here.  The two colors missing are Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy.  I went with all 5 of the 2016-2018 In Colors.    
The box is a pretty standard box.  I cut a slit in the edge and slid the popsicle stick in and adhered it down with a hot glue gun.  There's a wrapper for the box allowing the box to just slide in and out. So CUTE!!!!!  My box isn't too big.  I holds two peanut butter eggs.  If you ask me that's the perfect little treat.  I used some Dazzling Details on the outside of the box to add some sparkly texture to the popsicle. 

Measurements for the box:
4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cardstock.  Score at 3/4 on all 4 sides. 
Measurements for the wrapper:
7 3/4 x 4 cardstock. Score on the long side at 3/4, 3 1/2, 4 1/4 and 7.  It is a pretty snug fit. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

lifesabeach32940 said...

Super cute!! Thank you for the AWESOME inspiration!!