Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Floral Box

I have another tic tac toe from my board!  Feel free to play along too!  I gave my team this challenge earlier this month.  You choose a tic tac toe and make a project with the required elements.  I'm doing all 8 of them (3 horizontal, 3 vertical, 2 diagonal).  Today's winning elements are Ribbon, Box and Flowers. 
This box came out super cute!!!  I had a class last night showcasing our Envelope Punch Board and all it's many uses.  This super cute box was made with the board!  I took a 6x6 piece of DSP from the Serene Scenery DSP pack.  Boxes are super easy to make with the Envelope Punch Board.  You assemble the similar to envelopes but there's 2 sets of score lines.  For this box punch and score at 2 and 3 1/4.  
The flower is super sweet.  I used the pansy punch and punched 2 Calypso Coral flowers and 1 Old Olive flower.  I used my bone folder to curl the edges then stacked them all up.  For the center of the flower I punched 4 Crumb Cake 3/4" circles and folded and adhered them together.  Super cute and quick!  The ribbon is from the Cupcakes and Carousels Embellishments kit and it's soooooo pretty!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: