Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Birthday Bag


I have another tic tac toe from my board!  Feel free to play along too!  I gave my team this challenge earlier this month.  You choose a tic tac toe and make a project with the required elements.  I'm doing all 8 of them (3 horizontal, 3 vertical, 2 diagonal).  Today's winning elements are Sparkle, Birthday and Bag.


 I used the Gift Bag Punch Board to make this ADORABLE! Birthday box!  I really love the soft pastel like colors of the Peekaboo Peach and the Crumb Cake.  I love the softly stamped cupcake, which was stamped with only the two ink pads.  I stamped off twice for the bottom layers and off once for the middle layers.  It gives such a pretty soft look to the cupcake. 
For the sparkle I cut out 'wish' from some Gold Glimmer paper.  I attached it all to a doily and then attached it to my project, it's so pretty!!!  I just need a friend to have a birthday now so I can give this to them!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: