Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Bunch Of Melon Mambo Blossoms

I have another tic tac toe from my board!  Feel free to play along too!  I gave my team this challenge earlier this month.  You choose a tic tac toe and make a project with the required elements.  I'm doing all 8 of them (3 horizontal, 3 vertical, 2 diagonal).  Today's winning elements are Melon Mambo, DSP and Thread
Melon Mambo is one of my favorite colors in the brights.  Obviously in a challenge where I need to use Melon Mambo and DSP I'm going to pull out my Pop of Pink DSP. I stamped and punched a ton of these flowers using the Bunch of Blossoms stamp set and the Blossom Builder Punch.  Arranging them was the hard part, LOL. 
I love the final look of this card and the cluster of flowers.  The greeting is embossed in gold on some vellum.  I also threw in some Designer Acetate and some Black Cardstock.  I have the Melon Mambo, I have the DSP, I needed some thread...I reached for my gold metallic thread to tie in the gold embossing and the gold from the acetate.  This card is so pretty!  I love it!!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!




No comments: