Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Thank You Class

I mentioned that I had a Thank You card class over the weekend.  Today I'm excited to share the cards from that class with you.  This first one is really fun and I really love it.  I love the different patterns and the monochromatic tone to it.  Very pretty and a great way to use the big background stamps! 
This card is fun with a big thank you greeting.  I love the flowers subtly stamped on the Pool Party cardstock, it almost makes it look like fun DSP!  
The last one is really fun, I think this one is my favorite.  I love the ombre look of the chevron lines and that pop of Pink Pirouette!  So pretty!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: