Thursday, April 6, 2017

Coral Flower Congrats

I have another tic tac toe from my board!  Feel free to play along too!  I gave my team this challenge earlier this month.  You choose a tic tac toe and make a project with the required elements.  I'm doing all 8 of them (3 horizontal, 3 vertical, 2 diagonal).  Today's winning elements are Die Cut, Old Olive and Flower.
There's soooo much about this card that I LOVE!!!  I saw this card and knew I had to use it for my inspiration.  First let's talk about the Hexagons Embossing folder.  WOW!!!  I've used it a few times and every. single. time. I'm blown away at how incredible it is!  So pretty!!!   Then there's the flowers.  These flowers are full of color and sparkle.  I used my clear Wink of Stella pen to water color them so they're so sparkly and pretty!  I fussy cut all the flowers so that I could layer and arrange them as I wanted. 
I used my Rose Wonder Framelits and cut some more leaves from Old Olive to add more texture and dimension.  Finally to finish the card I added a greeting that was white heat embossed on Black cardstock.  I added a little piece of a doily because obviously, why not?  This card is so, so pretty and sparkly!  Total win win! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Bobbi-spapertrail.blogspot.com said...

Stunning!!! WOW it's too pretty for words. TFS