Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Tic Tac Toe!

Who loves games!?!  Feel free to play along too!  I gave my team this challenge last week.  You choose a tic tac toe and make a project with the required elements.  I'm doing all 8 of them (3 horizontal, 3 vertical, 2 diagonal).  Today's winning elements are DSP, Birthday and Old Olive.  I'll be sharing all 8 of my Tic Tac Toe's all through the month of April.  
I saw this card on Cindy's blog.  Isn't it cute?! I had to make my own version and I love it!!!  I did a little masking to get the layered look I was going for.  I love the colors and I love how yummy all these treats look!!!  Mmmm!  There's a lot of bright fun colors going on in this card, which is just another reason to love it.    
I love the Celebrations Duo Embossing Folders.  I love stamping over it, it's like magic every time. LOL!!  I used a greeting from the Cool Treats set embossed in white on some Early Espresso.  This card is sooooo cute I just love it!!!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: