Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Tic Tac Toe!

Who loves games!?!  Feel free to play along too!  I gave my team this challenge last week.  You choose a tic tac toe and make a project with the required elements.  I'm doing all 8 of them (3 horizontal, 3 vertical, 2 diagonal).  Today's winning elements are DSP, Birthday and Old Olive.  I'll be sharing all 8 of my Tic Tac Toe's all through the month of April.  
I saw this card on Cindy's blog.  Isn't it cute?! I had to make my own version and I love it!!!  I did a little masking to get the layered look I was going for.  I love the colors and I love how yummy all these treats look!!!  Mmmm!  There's a lot of bright fun colors going on in this card, which is just another reason to love it.    
I love the Celebrations Duo Embossing Folders.  I love stamping over it, it's like magic every time. LOL!!  I used a greeting from the Cool Treats set embossed in white on some Early Espresso.  This card is sooooo cute I just love it!!!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: