Thursday, April 13, 2017

Sheltering Tree Thank You

I'll be brief today, this is a pretty fun simple card anyway.  You know that feeling when you have 4 million things to do because you offered to host Easter at your house, but you can't seem to tear yourself away from the new catalog (Stampin' Up! demo's can see the new catalog now!!!!  It's never too late to join!!!!).  It's a good one and my list grows every time I look.  But, every once in while I do have to tear myself away.  After all it doesn't go live until June and there's still plenty of use left in the stamps I have in my room! 
As I was pulling stamp sets off my shelf to put in my 'retiring' box I came across this one.  It wasn't lost and I knew I had it, but it's been a really long time since I've inked up my Sheltering Tree set!  This card was so quick, simple and fun!

I'm off to clean, or cook or look at the catalog....one of those things will happen......I'll let you decide which one ;)

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: