Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Jar of Flowers

 I have another tic tac toe from my board!  Feel free to play along too!  I gave my team this challenge earlier this month.  You choose a tic tac toe and make a project with the required elements.  I'm doing all 8 of them (3 horizontal, 3 vertical, 2 diagonal).  Today's winning elements are Melon Mambo, Birthday and Flowers. 
This is my last Tic Tac Toe!  I've done all 8 of the winning combinations!  It's so much fun! Melon Mambo is one of my favorite colors but it's a pretty bold and bright color, sometimes you want a softer look.  This card still incorporates the Melon Mambo factor while staying soft and toned down.  I really adore this card and all the colors working together. 
I love the Pink Pirouette stripes in the background and I love the pop of Tempting Turquoise from the jar and water.  So pretty!!!  I hope you get a chance to play tic tac toe along with me! 

To see all 8 of my Tic Tac Toe creations click here.  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: