Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Friday, April 21, 2017

Crumb Cake Thanks

I have a class tomorrow morning that is all about 'Thank You' cards.  I think I send thank you cards the most so I love to have them on hand.  I love the simplicity of this card.  It's so soft and elegant, yet so simple to make!  
I white heat embossed the Birthday Blooms flower (I've used this stamp a LOT lately!).  Then I colored only the flower parts with a Crumb Cake marker.  It really makes the flower pop and you don't need to worry about watercoloring or a fancy technique.  I added a greeting, some burlap ribbon and a doily to finish it.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: