Sunday, November 12, 2023

Twelve Weeks of Christmas Week 7-Joy Of Christmas Notepad-VIDEO

We are cruising right along with Week 7 of my Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Series!  This week's project is one of my favorites!  They're quick to make, they're affordable gifts, they're cute and they're practical.  Everyone can use this!  I have a sweet little notepad holder that holds a pen and a Christmas notepad.  Soooo cute!  I got my notepads on Amazon, you can check them out here.  For about $16 you can get 24 gifts.  These are perfect for craft shows, office gifts, teacher gifts, everyone will love them!  Plus they come with the pens! 

stampin up, joy of christmas

I used the Joy of Christmas DSP for my background.  I love the patterns in this DSP.  I added a heat embossed greeting from the Fun and Festive Set and some die cut holly and berry from the Sending Cheer Set.  There's a scalloped border die cut from the Holographic paper for some sparkle.  

stampin up, joy of christmas

My notepad holder is designed with a pen holder, the pen is currently being held in place with a glue dot but as it gets used the pen cap can hook onto the holder to keep it in place.  It's sooo cute!  I love the dimension on the Holly Berries too.  I used our Pearlized Enamel Effects, it's a fun added step but it makes such a difference! 

stampin up, joy of chirstmas

The notepad set came with 24 notepads, 12 designs.  They're so cute and I can't wait to give these away!!

Make your own:

Real Red 4 1/2" x 7 1/8"
On the long side score at 3", 3 3/8", 3 3/4" and 4 1/8"

DSP 4 1/4" x 2 3/4"

Scraps of Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green Real Red and Holographic Paper for die cutting

Make sure to check out the vide for all the details on this fun notepad holder.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store. 


Check out the Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Series

 

No comments: