Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Circle Flap Tri Fold Card-VIDEO

Hello! I'm so excited to share this fun fold card with you!  This is one of my favorites, I learned this one years ago but haven't brought it out in a long time.  I'm using the new Bee My Valentine Bundle.  This bundle is coming in the new January-April Mini Catalog.  Add it to your wishlist now.  If you don't want to wait until January you can join my team and preorder it in December!  Or join my team in December and add it to your Starter Kit!  It's an adorable bundle with adorable DSP and embellishments too!  

stampin up, bee my valentine

I'm showcasing our circle punches on this card but you could also do this with circle dies.  The top flap opens up and the bottom flap folds down.  There's a cut out in the of the score line on the top so the circle pops up.  It's such a fun design!

stampin up, bee my valentine

I added a greeting inside on the back of my card because with this design you have the opportunity to decorate even more!  I didn't add any DSP or anything else to the inside of the card but you absolutely can!  There's even room to put a gift card!  Check out the video for a Christmas version of this card! 

stampin up, bee my valentine

Make your own:

Berry Burst 11" x 4 1/4"
On the long side score at 2 1/2" and 6 3/4"

Bee Mine DSP 3 3/4" x 2"

Glorious Gingham DSP 4" x 4"

Basic White 4" x 1"

Granny Apple Green, Basic White and Vellum for stamping and punching

Make sure to check out the video for all the tips and tricks.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  Sneak peek items are not available until January 4, 2024 or join my team and get them in December!  Shop my Online Store for all other supplies.  

Stampin up, Bee my valentine

Shop my Online Store

No comments: