Friday, November 10, 2023

Stampin' Blends Week-Window Sheet Blending

Over the weekend I held a fun event for my team and I shared lots of fun background techniques with Stampin' Blends.  This week I'm going to share all five cards here for you to see too!  Check back every day this week for another amazing card with a fun background made with our Stampin' Blends.  Each card features some brand new and/or upcoming products too! This time I used a straw and some rubbing alcohol to blend my Stampin' Blends on a Window Sheet.  

stampin up, bee my valentine

What kind of rubbing alcohol do I use?  I use Isopropyl Alcohol 91%.  I like the higher concentration because it evaporates and dries faster.  I picked mine up in my local pharmacy.  My card is finished with fun images from the Bee My Valentine Bundle.  This bundle will be in the next mini catalog coming out in January, demonstrators will be able to preorder it in December.  It's always a great time to join my team so you don't miss perks like fun team events or getting products early! 

On the Window Sheet the Stampin' Blends don't dry completely so I hit with some clear spray from a craft store.  I used an Adhesive Sheet on the back of my Window Sheet to adhere it down completely. I have a full supply list you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, bee my valentine

Shop my Online Store 

No comments: