Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Triple Cut and Shuffle Cards-Featuring Seasonal Sale Products!-VIDEO

Hello!  We are right in the middle of the amazing Seasonal Sale happening through Thursday, November 16, 2023.  If you haven't had a chance to shop the sale make sure you do before it ends.  There are great deals to be found!  Check out all the details on the Seasonal Sale here.  But hurry these deals end tomorrow!  Today I'm sharing three cards that feature lots of products on sale right now.  PLUS I have six bonus cards to share also using products featured in the sale.  

stampin up, charming sentiments, lets go fishing

The cards I'm sharing today are a great way to showcase our amazing DSP and to make a stack of cards in no time!  I trimmed three pieces of DSP to 5" x 3 3/4".  Then we trim it up.  If you have a good trimmer, like our Stampin' Up! Trimmer, you can do all three at the same time. It's better to do them at the same time because then all the cuts are identical.  With your DSP, mark it on the top 1" from the right.  Then mark it on the left side 1" from the bottom. Connect the marks and trim.  Place the triangle off to the side.  With the left over piece mark at 3" on the diagonal cut side and on the right side at 1" from the bottom. Connect the marks and trim.  Then you shuffle up the pieces and rearrange them to a 5" x 3/4" piece and adhere to your card.  

Card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Cardstock layer 5 1/4" x 4"
DSP 5" x 3 3/4" (three pieces)

stampin up, charming sentiments, lets go fishing

Our DSP's are perfect for this because they all have coordinating patterns that look amazing together!  I used some coordinating ribbons and trims, also on sale to complete my cards.  My greetings are all from the Charming Sentiments Set and die cut with the Sentiment Silhouettes Dies.  I used a label from the All That dies and heat embossed a stamp from the Gorgeously Made Set for extra depth to my card.  I have a full supply list below and a video you can check out how I made these cards.  

stampin up, charming sentiments, lets go fishing

Now I have a bonus to share!  I have six additional cards that also feature products on sale now during the Seasonal Sale.  I don't have measurements or supplies listed for these, but they'll give you some great ideas to use your DSP!  

stampin up

For my first three I used the Fresh as a Daisy DSP and the Happy Labels Set.  These are simple to cut and even quicker to put together.  I also used some baker's twine from the Essential Package and colored my twine with Stampin' Blends to coordinate with the cards better.  Guess what Stampin' Blends are on sale too! 

stampin up

Everyone of the patterns in the Fresh as a Daisy package is so stunning and doesn't need much for gorgeous card! 

stampin up

The next set of cards I have feature the Stargazing DSP and the Reach For the Stars Bundle.  This DSP is probably one of my favorites.  I love the colors and each pattern is a simply gorgeous representation of our galaxy.  

stampin up

The planets are all from the DSP, die cut with the Reach For The Stars Dies.  The rings on the planet are die cut with the Holographic Paper-also on sale!  

stampin up

Each card is a little different but they're all so stunning!  Don't forget to shop the Seasonal Sale NOW!  This sale wraps up on Thursday, November 16, 2023.  

stampin up

Shop my Online Store 

No comments: