Thursday, November 30, 2023

Make My Heart Buzz

Yesterday I shared a card featuring the Bee My Valentine Bundle, check it out here.  This one is coming in the next mini catalog in January.  I have another card featuring this sweet bundle.  The DSP in this suite is simply amazing!  I had to use some of it to highlight my fun bee.  I stamped the bee in Memento and Daffodil Delight Ink.  I love using Vellum for the wings.  

stampin up, bee my valentine

I used the Basics 3D Embossing Folder for my background and added a tag with some new Sweet Sorbet Ribbon, also in the suite.  I love the little faces in this set, you can customize each bee exactly how you want!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, bee my valentine

Shop my Online Store

No comments: