Sunday, November 26, 2023

Twelve Weeks of Christmas Week 9-A Walk In The Forest Joy Cake Box-VIDEO

We are in the homestretch of my Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Series which means Christmas is right around the corner!  Today I'm sharing a gorgeous box featuring the A Walk In The Forest DSP, inside the box is a Little Debbie Christmas tree cake.  Find these in your area using the Little Debbie Product Locator.  

stampin up, a walk in the forest

In addition to the DSP, I'm using some Online Exclusive products the Three Color Glimmer Paper is stunning!  You can shop for that in my Online Store in the Online Exclusives Section. I die cut my glimmer paper with the Alphabet A La Mode Dies.  I added a Foam Adhesive Sheet on the back before die cutting so that my letters would have lots of amazing dimension off the box.   Also there is the Pecan Pie Center Stripe Ribbon. This ribbon is perfect for boxes, it's soft and ties great bows!!  

stampin up, a walk in the forest

The A Walk In The Forest DSP is Stampin' Up! Craft For A Cause for this mini catalog.  A portion of the proceeds, $3 from each package is donated to a variety of charities globally.  you can do some good with your purchase!  I used three different patterns from the DSP on my box.  I added a 'scalloped' border under one of them with the Cloud Punch.  Don't be afraid to use your products in ways other than what they're intended for.  

stampin up, a walk in the forest

Make your own:

Garden Green Cardstock 7 1/2" x 8" 
On the short side score at 1/2", 1 3/4" and 6 1/4" 
On the long side score at 1 1/4", 3 3/4", 5" and 7 1/2"

Three pieces of DSP from the A Walk In The Forest package
2 3/8" x 1 1/4"
2 3/8" x 3"
2 3/8" x 3/4"

Cherry Cobbler, Vellum and Three Color Glimmer Paper for punching and die cutting

Make sure to check out the video for all the details on this box.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, a walk in the forest


 

No comments: