Sunday, November 5, 2023

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 6-Beary Christmas Box-VIDEO

It's week 6 of my Twelve Weeks of Christmas!  How are we already halfway through this series!  Wow!!  I'm so excited you're here today!  I have a cute box to share!  I'm using the Beary Christmas DSP, along with the Beary Cute Bundle.  But the DSP is the star today!  Change this box up with any DSP you have, I know you have a stash!  

stampin up, beary christmas

For today's box I didn't design it around a specific product or treat like I usually do, this box is big and would work for so many different gifts.  I love the pattern on this box, it reminds me of a sweater so I think this box would work perfect for a cozy pair of gloves or mittens.  Maybe some socks of a scarf.  The completed size is 3 3/4" wide, 4 3/4" tall and 2" deep.  Think bigger with this box.  If you need it taller, extend the height of the box with your DSP, I started with 12" x 6" DSP piece.  If you want it taller go to 12" x 8", keep the same measurements.  This one is easy to modify!  

stampin up, beary christmas

I did some quick stamping with the Beary Cute Bundle for my tag.  The hat and gift are fussy cut and the bear is punched out.  Even with the fussy cutting this is a quick tag.  I used a magnet to hold my box closed.  You could use velcro or even make a belly band with more DSP.  

stampin up, beary christmas

Make your own:

Beary Christmas DSP
12" x 6"
On the short side score at 1 1/4" (if your paper is directional this needs to be on the bottom)
On the long side score at 3 3/4", 5 3/4", 9 1/2" and 11 1/2"

3 3/4" x 5 1/2"
On the long side score at 1/2" and 2 1/2" (if your paper is directional this needs to be on the top)

Balmy Blue 3" x 3 3/4"

Basic White, Balmy Blue scraps for stamping and die cutting.

Check out the video for all the tips and tricks to this box.  While you're there make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, beary christmas


 

No comments: