Sunday, November 19, 2023

Twelve Weeks of Christmas Week 8-Grinch Kiss Box-VIDEO

I'm sooo excited to share this weeks Twelve Weeks of Christmas project with you!  I love how this little box came out!  We're using some punches and die cuts to make a cute Grinch.  Inside the box are some Grinch Hershey Kisses, it's such a fun project.  This is a great one to get kids involved too!  Hershey Kisses are pretty affordable so you can make a stack of these in time for Christmas!  

stampin up,

The only Christmas product being used is the Sending Cheer Dies, otherwise all the products are from the Annual Catalog.  I'm here to show you that you don't need a huge stack of Christmas products to make adorable gifts!  For the Grinch face, eyes and neck I used the Songbird Builder Punch.  The eyes are the winds, his face is the body and his neck is the tail of the bird.  It worked out so perfectly! My greeting is from the Sending Smiles Set in the Annual Catalog.  It's not a Christmas set but I thought for our Grinch friend it was a perfect greeting. 

stampin up

My box is all one piece and the lid tucks into the bottom of the box.  Use a circle punch for a finger notch.  I used the Brights DSP for the background, the hearts are perfect!  I added shine and shimmer to my had with the Pearlized Enamel Effects.  You get lots of amazing dimension with it.  I used my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker for the eyes and smile. No artistic talent required for this I promise!    

stampin up

Inside the box I used the Country Bouquet Punch for an extra surprise of cuteness!  

Make your own:

Shaded Spruce 4 3/4" x 6 1/4"
On the short side score at 1" each side
On the long side score at 1/2", 2 3/8", 3 3/8" and 5 1/4"

Brights DSP 2 5/8" x 1 3/4"

Lemon Lime Twist, Daffodil Delight, Basic White, Sweet Sorbet scraps for punching, die cutting and stamping

Make sure you check out the video for all the details on this adorable box.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up




 

No comments: