Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Hot Air Balloon Calendar Sneak Peek!-VIDEO

Today I have a great project to share.  Every year I end up making about 40 of these desk top calendars.  They make amazing gifts!  I give them to my kids teachers, my team, my Paper Pumpkin subscribers, friends and more!  Today I'm using the Hot Air Balloon Bundle coming in the next Mini Catalog on January 4, 2024.  Once you get the calendar base made you can decorate it any way you want.  Hot air balloons are very much a staple in the sky in Albuquerque so I had to make my calendar with this bundle.  I get my calendars every year here.  They're affordable and they're a great size.  

stampin up, hot air balloon

Make your own!

Basic Gray 
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"
5" x 3" score long side at 1 1/2", 2 1/2" and 3 1/2"

Fresh Freesia 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

Pool Party 5" x 3 3/4"

Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Bubble Bath, Starry Sky, Glimmer Paper and Basic White scraps for die cutting

Check out the video for all the details on this fun gift!  While you're there make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Sneek Peek products will be available in January or you can Join My Team and put them in your Starter Kit today.  Check my blog next week for another version of my desktop calendars.

stampin up, hot air balloon


 

No comments: