Monday, December 4, 2023

December In Person Class

Over the weekend I had my final class of 2023.  I'm looking forward to even more classes in 2024, I'll be adding more in person classes monthly to my calendar.  If you're local in the Albuquerque area please contact me to get a list of upcoming classes.  This month's class was simple cards to take a break from the holiday hustle and bustle.  The cards are simple, all occasion and fun!  I don't have a supply list or measurements, thats a perk reserved for my guests.  

The first card features the On The Ocean Stamp Set and Dies.  This bundle is so fun and a great go to for masculine cards.  We only used two inks on this card and it's such a stunner!  

stampin up

Next up is the Crafting With You Bundle.  A must have bundle for anyone who does any crafting!  I absolutely love the colors on this card!  Bubble Bath, Pool Party and Pretty Peacock!  Does it get better!!?!

stampin up

This card was copied almost directly from the Annual Catalog.  I look for inspiration everywhere and when I see a card I love I can't wait to recreate it!  The Countryside Inn DSP is amazing!  

stampin up

The next card uses the Good Feelings Set and I was inspired by cards by fellow demonstrator LeeAnn Greff.  I loved her fun layouts.  I added a flower with the Translucent Florals Dies.  

stampin up

Finally the last card features the Inked and Tiled Punch Pack.  I've had these for a while and haven't used them much I'm so glad I broke them out.  They're so fun!  I used the Fresh As A Daisy DSP and the colors for my inspiration!  So fun! 

stampin up,


 

No comments: