Sunday, December 3, 2023

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas-Week 10 Modern Garden Bundle Pen Holder-VIDEO

We are nearing the end of the Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Series.  Today I have an adorable project!  I found these light up Christmas bulb pens on Amazon.  I had intentions of using the Merry and Bright Set with these, which would be ADORABLE!  But I've used that set a lot and I really wanted to pull in the Modern Garden Bundle for this one.  The Garden Walk DSP also featured on this card is gorgeous and my favorite in the Mini so I had to use it!  If you have the Merry and Bright Bundle or want to get it for this project it would be perfect!  I have some extra pens and might make a few more for teacher gifts with the Merry and Bright Bundle too.  

stampin up, modern garden

I stamped the poinsettia images on Basic White Cardstock, I stamped the ink off twice before stamping it onto my cardstock for that light subtle look.  It's the perfect back drop for the greeting.  I used the Handmade Tag Punch to add a little extra layer under the greeting.  

stampin up, modern garden

My holder is stapled closed at the top.  It makes it easy and secure.  I used some DSP wrapped around the entire holder to hide the staples.  I finished the project with some Iridescent Ribbon and Linen Thread. 

stampin up, modern garden

Make your own:

Mossy Meadow 2 1/2" x 10" on the long side score at 3 1/2" and 4"

Garden Walk DSP 2 1/4" x 3", 2 1/4" x 3", 6" x 1"

Poppy Parade and Basic White scraps for punching

Check out the video below for all the details.  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, modern garden


Shop my Online Store 

No comments: