Friday, December 22, 2023

Sublime Fun Fold-Sneak Peek-VIDEO!

I know you love a good fun fold card!  Who doesn't!!?  This one is super cute and it uses some new sneak peek products!  I made these for a swap I'm participating in with some other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.  I'm using the new Submarine Life Bundle, it is sooooo cute!  I'm going with some fun bold and bright colors for this one.  The submarine is super cute and with the punch it makes it a breeze to assemble!  

stampin up, submarine life

I love this fun fold because it's simple but makes a big impact!  The front folds down to reveal another fun scene and then the card opens from the top.  The waves on the front are die cut with a new die set, Bright Skies Dies, you could use the Basic Borders too.  The piece die cut from the front it used on the inside.  So fun!  

stampin up, submarine life

Make your own:

Balmy Blue 4 1/4" x 10 3/4" on the long side score at 5 1/2"

Tahitian Tide 5 1/2" x 4" on the long side score at 1/2"

Basic White 5 1/4" x 4", plus scraps for stamping

Make sure to check out the video for all the details on this fun fold card.  While there make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  Sneak peek products will be available in January, all other supplies you can shop for today in my Online Store.  

stampin up, submarine life


 

No comments: