Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Christmas Pop Up Gift Card Holder-VIDEO

Hello!  We're counting the days until Christmas and you might be gifting some gift cards this year.  If so I have an adorable gift card holder to share with you!  I'm using the Celebrate With Tags Set.  This set is in our Annual Catalog, it was a carry over from last years Mini Catalog.  I love the fun images in this set so I'm excited to pull it out!  It's not just a set for Christmas, this is a set you'll use year round.

stampin up, celebrate with tags

I'm using a really fun color combo too.  I pulled out Moody Mauve, Flirty Flamingo and Petal Pink.  I LOVE non traditional colors for Christmas, pinks are my favorite!  I stamped the mittens in Moody Mauve on Petal Pink Cardstock.  I fussy cut the mittens and the 'be jolly' greeting.  They're pretty easy and quick.  I finished up the front of my card with some In Color Dots, Adhesive Snowflakes and Moody Mauve Ribbon.  Note: This ribbon is pretty thick so it might cost extra to mail.  This might be a card you hand deliver.  

stampin up, celebrate with tags

Inside there is a slot for a gift card to pop up.  It's a fun surprise!  I used some DSP from the Fresh As A Daisy package in the Annual Catalog to hide the seams on the top and bottom of the pop up piece.  Not to worry there's still plenty of room to write a message.  If you love gift card holders make sure you check out Week 11 of my Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Series this Sunday for an amazing gift card box!  
 
stampin up, celebrate with tags

Make your own:

Moody Mauve
8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"
8 1/2" x 5 1/4" score long side at 3 1/4", 4 1/4", 5 1/4"

Fresh As A Daisy DSP two pieces 5 1/4" x 1"; 2" x 3/4"

Basic White 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" embossed with embossing folder; 1" x 2 3/4"

Flirty Flamingo 3" x 1/2"; 5" x 3 3/4"

Make sure you check out the video for all the details on this fun card!  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, celebrate with tags


 

No comments: