Sunday, December 10, 2023

Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Week 11-Cottage Wreath Pop Up Gift Card Box-VIDEO

We're wrapping up this years Twelve Weeks Of Christmas Series.  I just LOVE this box!  It holds a gift card and a surprise treat!  Two gifts in one!  As we get closer to Christmas you might be finding yourself grabbing a few more gift cards than you thought, if you're shopping for a teenage boy like me you might be grabbing a bunch!  This box is quick to put together, it's pretty fancy but oh so cute!  

stampin up, cottage wreath

I'm using the Cottage Wreath Set and coordinating Country Wreath Dies from our Annual Catalog.  This is a great one to have, this wreath set will carry your though all the fall/winter holidays and MORE!  If you haven't picked this one up yet make sure you do soon!  I stamped my wreath in Parakeet Party and added some accents with Granny Apple Green and More Dazzle Paper.  My berries and greeting and stamped in Real Red.  I paired it with the Glorious Gingham DSP and finished it with some gold sequins from the Neutrals Sequins Pack.  

stampin up, cottage wreath

The box is a simple clam shell style box, we've made lots of these.  Inside there is a pocket for a gift card.  This box is similar to the Scalloped Gift Card Boxes in the Annual Catalog, but this a is fun take on it!   Under the gift card is a Russel Stover Chocolate.  I found these at my local Walgreens, lots of treats will work too!  

stampin up, cottage wreath

Make your own:

Real Red
7 1/4" x 9 3/4" 
On the short side score at 1 1/4" each side
On the long side score at 1 1/4", 4 1/4", 5 1/2" and 8 1/2"

4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
On the long side score at 1 1/4" and 4"

Glorious Gingham DSP 1 1/2" x 4 1/4" (Parakeet Party); 4 1/2" x 2 3/4" (Pecan Pie)

Vellum 4" x 2 1/4"

Granny Apple Green, Basic White and More Dazzle Paper Scraps for stamping and die cutting

Check out the video below for all the details on this fun box.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, cottage wreath



 
 

No comments: