Monday, December 18, 2023

Cutest Cows Desktop Calendar-Sneak Peek!

I have another adorable desk top calendar to share today.  I shared this one last week featuring the new Hot Air Balloon Bundle.  Today's features the Cutest Cows Bundle.  It's soooo cute!  I love these calendars so much and they make great gifts!  The cow is made from the Cutest Cows Punch from the bundle.  I love the versatility of this bundle.  You can use the punch on it's own or stamp the cow images and color them.  Since I was making a stack of them I thought this was the easier route and they're sooooo cute!  I used Pecan Pie Stampin' Blends to add a couple spots to his body and a Black Stampin' Write Marker to add some hoofs to his feet.  The face, snout and horns are stamped with images in the set.  

stampin up, cutest cows

The base is your standard card base 4 1/4" x 11" scored at 5 1/2".  To make the brace for inside you'll need a piece that is 2 1/2" x 5" score the long side at 1 1/2", 2 1/2" and 3 1/2".  I used some new dies for the grass and hearts, Sending Love Dies are amazing and you'll want to add them to your wishlist!  I have a full supply list below. You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Sneak Peek products will be available in January or you can join my team today and add them to your starter kit.  

stampin up, cutest cows



 

No comments: