Monday, December 11, 2023

Hot Air Balloon Wish-Sneek Peek!

I have a gorgeous sneak peek card for you today!  I am using the NEW Lighter Than Air Suite!  This suite includes the Hot Air Balloon Bundle (stamps and dies), Lighter Than Air DSP, Twine Combo and Rainbow Dots.  LOVE!  This is one of my favorite suites in the new Mini Catalog and I couldn't wait to use it!  I love this fun birthday card!  

stampin up, lighter than air, hot air balloon

I used some Small Blending Brushes to add shading to the banner and the pennants.  I added Wink of Stella to the pennants as well.  I finished each balloon with a baker's twine bow!  LOVE!!  If you love this bundle make sure you check out my Facebook Live this Wednesday for another fun project featuring this bundle!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Sneek Peek products will be available January 4, 2024 or Join My Team Today and add them in your Starter Kit.  

stampin up, lighter than air, hot air balloon


 

No comments: