Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Jungle Pals Sneak Peek

I have the cutest sneak peek to share today!  I'm sharing two new Sale-a-Bration products.  You can earn these products free with a qualifying order starting January 4, 2024.  The Jungle Pals Set can be earned free with a $50 purchase and the Jungle Pals Dies can be earned free with a $150 purchase.  For $150 you can get both, PLUS you'll also receive Stampin' Rewards-that's free shopping dollars for you!  For more details please contact me.  I love the dies, there are so many fun pieces with it, like the grass and flowers.  

stampin up, jungle pals

Instead of coloring my tiger I stamped it on some Pumpkin Pie cardstock and just added a little highlights to his belly and face with a white watercolor pencil.  This is a good tip if you're making a bunch or just don't have time to do lots of coloring.  The greeting is also new, from the Perennial Postage Set.  I've used this one a lot, I hope you're loving it as much as me!  I have a full supply list below.  Sneak peek products will be available in January, ask me about joining my team and getting them now!  

stampin up, jungle pals


 

No comments: