Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Watercolor Melon Sneak Peek

I completely adore the Watercolor Melon Set in the Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  I'm going to have so much fun playing with this one.  You can earn this set free when Sale-a-Bration launches on January 4, 2024. The images are beautiful with the watercolor texture.  The whole melon will actually coordinate with the Modern Oval Punch from our Holiday Mini Catalog.  Good news that punch will carry over so you can still get it later.  I fussy cut the two slices and the leafs.  
stampin up, watercolor melon

This set doesn't have any greetings so I used another new set, Perennial Postage from the Mini, and the new Mini Alphabet Dies.  After I die cut my letters I colored them with Wink Of Stella to make them sparkle.  This is a good tip to create glimmer paper in any color!  I have a full supply list below.  Sneak peek products will be available in January, all other products can be purchased in my Online Store.  

stampin up, watercolor melon


 

No comments: