Monday, September 7, 2020

Flight Of Fancy Witch

You guys! This card!!!  OMGEEEEE!!!  I couldn't love it more!!!  Let's start with the watercolor base.  I used our new Water Painters to get that amazing watercolored background.  I started with Shimmer White Cardstock then used the largest of the painters to get my paper wet.  You don't want it dripping wet, just slightly more than damp.  I didn't wet the entire paper, just focused in the middle.  I then dropped in Rich Razzleberry Ink and the color moves on it's own.  I let it dry then I did again this time eliminating the part where I wet the paper.  I loaded my water brush with lots of water and ink and used it to make more concentrated, deeper, richer color all over.  Let it dry again.  You can rush it with your heat tool.  But I love letting it dry on it's own.  The water moves and dries beautifully when left alone.  You could keep going if you wanted more layers of colors but I stopped here.
I splattered it with some watered down White Craft Ink and my Mango Melody Stampin' Blends.  The shimmer from the cardstock makes it look even better in person!  I colored my cute little witch with Stampin' Blends from the Flight of Fancy set and fussy cut her.  The greeting, from Celebration Tidings is white heat embossed and cut out.  I love every little detail on this card!!!  I have a full shopping list below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Flight Of Fancy Set
Celebration Tiding Set
Rich Razzleberry Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Shimmer White Cardstock
White Cardstock
Black Memento Ink
Rich Razzleberry Ink
VersaMark
White Craft Ink
Rich Razzleberry Stampin' Blends
Mango Melody Stampin' Blends
Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends
Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blends
Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends
Basic Black Stampin' Blends
Petal Pink Stampin' Blends
Bronze and Ivory Stampin' Blends
Water Painters
Iridescent Pearls
White Embossing Powder
Heat Tool

No comments: