Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Get My 'Annual Catalog Favorites' Pack

After having the Annual Catalog around a few months I kept realizing there were items I kept grabbing more and more and more.  So I've gathered 4 of them together and these are my Catalog Favorites Pack!  I'm happy to offer this to you!  What's included in my favorites?  Our new Stampin' Seal-I LOVE it!!!  Please note that if you've used SNAIL for a while there might be a learning curve with the new adhesive but once you get it, you'll love it too!  Also included is my favorite new embossing folder the Dainty Diamonds folder!  You might have seen it a lot on my blog lately.  Another item I'm reaching for more and more is the Playing with Patterns Dots.  These are one of my favorite accessories.  They're flat so they're not going to bulk up your card or cause problems with the post office.  Plus the Purple Posy ones are light enough you can color them with your Stampin' Blends!  Finally, one of my favorite DSP's is the Playing with Patterns pack.  I love the colors and fun prints!  YOU can get all my favorites too! 

Included in my Favorites Pack:

  • A full roll of Stampin' Seal
  • Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder (Already own this one? Feel free to substitute another embossing folder valued at $9 or less. Please indicate that when you email me for link to buy)
  • A full pack of Playing With Patterns Resin Dots
  • Quarter pack of the Playing With Patterns DSP (one sheet of each pattern $12 sheets total)
  • Free Priority Shipping!
My Favorites Pack is only $35!!! It's an amazing deal!!!  To get my Favorites Pack email me at stamperrdn@q.com and let me know you want it.  If you need to substitute an embossing folder please indicate that in the email.  I'll email you a link to purchase my Favorites Pack. 

Reservations will be taken through September 16th, then I'll order.  
All packs will ship by September 25.  
I can only ship within the USA.  

Please email me with any questions you may have.  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

  

No comments: