Saturday, September 12, 2020

Menagerie Mix Up Penguin-VIDEO

I have a bonus post today!!! I went live for the first time in over a month in my VIP group to share this cute card! I'm still technically 'recovering' but I'm excited to get back into the office and start working soon! I made a few cards this week in short spurts that's all my body would allow. Slowly but surly I'll get there! I used the Menagerie Mix Up Bundle for this card. I failed to mention it in my video but I saw a penguin card made by fellow demonstrator Jamie Magrich and she inspired my penguin.

                                         


While I was at it I made a whole bunch of penguin cards.  I love this color assortment!  Make sure you watch my video for for all the details on how to make this cute card and let me know which is your favorite!  I have a full supply list below and all the links I mentioned in the video linked below as well.  I hope you enjoy and I can't wait to get back in the stamp room with your again soon!!!   

Here's an amazing chart with all the little critters and creatures you can make with this set!  It's truly an all occasion year round set.  Plus all the ones that aren't on this list.  PS I can't wait to make that mouse and koala!!!  

MENAGERIE MIX-UP BUNDLE

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!