Sunday, September 20, 2020

Freezin' Fun Slider Card-VIDEO

I have a super cute card to share today!!!  Last week I spent a lot of time coloring the adorable images from the Freezin' Fun Set.  This week I'm making adorable cards! First up is this super cute slider card.  Slider cards are so much fun to make and not at all confusing.  Just follow the steps and you'll have lots of success!  I used the snow bank die in the bundle to make my slider track but you can use anything to make your track, including just a craft knife or paper cutter.  Just make sure your track is at least 1/4"-1/2" wide. 


I used a penny to make my slider move in the video.  Be aware though that pennies add weight to your card.  If you plan on mailing it that might be an issue.  Other things you can use is a thin washer or even stacked pieces of cardstock.  For the Highland Heather card in my video I used five 1" squares adhered to each other instead of a penny.  It works too.  The penny slides better because of the weight so you choose what is best for you and your needs.  Check out the video below for all the details on how to make this cute card!!  Don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel too!  My business appreciates it!  


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Links mentioned in video:

Shop my Online Store 

Shop my birthday special thismonth for free gifts 

Join my team and get free products! Purchase the starter kit in September and get 2 free stamps, rhinestones, plus card kits for 16 cards 

Subscribe for Paper Pumpkin 


Supplies:

Freezin’ Fun Bundle

Bermuda Bay Cardstock

WhisperWhite Cardstock  

Bermuda Bay Ink

Pool Party Ink

Memento Black Ink 

Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends

Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends

Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends

Basic Black Stampin’ Blends

Calypso Coral Stampin’ Blends

Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends

Pool Party Stampin’ Blends

Color Lifter Stampin’ Blends 

Snowflake Embellishments

Sponge Daubers

White Seam Binding Ribbon

Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine

Glue Dots

Tombow Multipurpose Glue 

Stampin’ Seal 

Dimensionals 

No comments: