Friday, September 18, 2020

Team Spotlight! Brenda

Today I'm highlighting another amazing team member and their work.  I hope you enjoy!  There's always room for YOU on my team. I'd love to have you be a part of my team!  Joining is easy!  You choose $125 in product and only pay $99 with tax.  Shipping is FREE!!  Join my team today! Today I'm spotlighting Brenda!
Brenda used the new Little Treat Box dies to make some really adorable boxes!!  I love the variety of DSP she used!  You can see she filled each of them with a super yummy treat. 
When I chatted with Brenda about these she said she was making these for her employees.  What a great gift!  I love the colors, the ribbons everything!! 
For you coffee lovers, don't miss this amazing project too.  I know there's probably lots of you hoarding that DSP.  Cut it and use it!!  Thanks Brenda!

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: