Friday, September 11, 2020

Home Together Gatefold

There are some products in the August-December Mini Catalog that I would consider absolute must have items, I've used two of them on this one card. First is the Home Together Dies. I loved these when I saw them but they didn't make it to my first preorder.  However I had to get them!  They're so cute and they're great for so much more than the holidays!  I love the little houses but there's also scenery images too, like a snow bank or trees.  So much to love. 














The other must have item on this card are the Celebration Labels Dies. You guys if you get nothing else from this catalog get the dies!!!  For this fun gatefold card I used the largest die and cut it in half and adhered it to the back of the White panel.  It makes the best gatefold and a fun alternative to a 'regular' card.  But there's so much more that you can do with these dies!  Make sure you add them to your wishlist.  I have a full shopping list below. 


Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking see you soon!!! 


Supplies:
Peace and Joy Stamp Set
Itty Bitty Christmas Set
Misty Moonlight Cardstock
Seaside Spray Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Rainbow Glimmer Paper
Seaside Spray Ink
Misty Moonlight Ink
White Seam Binding Ribbon
Home Together Dies
Celebration Labels Dies


No comments: