Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Freezin' Fun Shaker-VIDEO

I shared this adorable slider card a little while back.  I had so much making that card I made a few more movement cards featuring the Freezing Fun Bundle. This is one of the cutest bundles in the mini catalog!!!  I love it and this shaker card is so cute!! To start with a shaker card you first need a window.  I die cut my window with the Stitched Nested Labels Dies.  Our Window Sheets are strong and great for backing your window so your shaker bits stay in.  To adhere everything down I used the Foam Adhesive Sheets.  I love these!  They're easy to cut down and they lock all those shaker pieces inside!  

I filled my shaker card with the Sequins For Everything, also in the Mini Catalog.  These are gorgeous sequins!!!  In addition to my sequins I also added lots of snowballs.  I think they add the cutest touch to this already super cut card.  For all the details on this card and how I made my shaker check out my video below.  


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


 Supplies:

No comments: