Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Glimmer Joy

Have you given our Rainbow Glimmer Paper a try?  If not maybe this card will change your mind.  Seriously though!  It's so amazing!!!  I paired the glimmer paper with our Snowflake Splendor DSP and I think it's a match made in heaven.  The houses and snowbank are cut with the Home Together Dies using the Rainbow Glimmer Paper.  There's so much shine and sparkle on this card in person!  I also cut the 'Joy' from the Rainbow Glimmer Paper to tie it all together.  To finish the card I used my Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends to color the trees and added lots of snowflake sequins!  So pretty!!!  I have a full shopping list below.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Peace and Joy Bundle
Highland Heather Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Rainbow Glimmer Paper
Snowflake Splendor DSP
Highland Heather Ink
Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends
Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends
Snowflake Embellishments
Home Together Dies

No comments: