Friday, September 4, 2020

Returning Favorite Spotlight-Flip Top Box


Did you notice in the new August-December 2020 Mini Catalog that we have some amazing returning favorites in this catalog?  Maybe you missed them the first time around or maybe you need to purchase another one.  Now is your chance!!!!  The Christmas Gleaming Bundle is so cute!!!  I love the ornaments and the stamp set!  I made this fun Flip Top Box last year.  It's one of my favorites.  If you head to the link below you'll be taken to the original post where there's also a video sharing how I made this box.  

To make the box you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 5 1/2" x 10".
On the 5 1/2" side score at 1 1/4" and 4 1/4"
On the 10" side score at 2", 3 1/4", 6 3/4" and 8"
For you belly band you'll need a piece of DSP that is 1 1/4" x 9 1/4"
You'll need 2 pieces of DSP each 2 3/4" x 1 3/4"


I love how this box opens and how big it is.  You could fit all kind of holiday treats in there!  Don't miss the details and the video for this box.  Check out my original post for this project here.  You'll find more pictures and a video showing how to make the box.

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: