Thursday, September 24, 2020

Gorgeous Posies-VIDEO

Hello!!!  Did you shop yesterday's amazing stamp set sale?  I know I got a few sets that were on my wishlist.  Can't wait to get them! If you love shopping with a discount consider joining my team where you always shop with a discount!!  Joining is easy, purchase the starter kit for $99 and choose $125 in product to put in it. Then enjoy your discount!  It's that easy.  No obligation to sell. No pressure from me or Stampn' Up! just lots of fun fun fun!!  Join today! Yesterday on my Facebook Page I shared this beautiful card.  The Gorgeous Posies set was on sale yesterday and I wanted to share that it's for so much more than the kit it goes with.  But it is a beautiful kit!  

It might be easy to overlook this set because it coordinates with the Gorgeous Posies Kit but it is a true stand alone stamp set. Check out the Gorgeous Posies Kit here.  I paired it with the In Good Taste DSP and our new In Colors.  I love that pop of Magenta Madness against that dark wood grain.  There's no dies or punches for this set so you do have to do a little fussy cutting but the flower and leaf are both easy to cut.  I finished the card with some of the gems from the Flowers For Every Season Gems.  They're gorgeous!  Check out the video below for all the details on this card. 

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!



 

No comments: