Wednesday, September 23, 2020

JOY

I've said it before but I'll keep saying it.  the Peace and Joy Bundle is the best!!!  It's probably my most favorite bundle in the August-December Mini Catalog.  Even though I'm pretty sure the only sentiment I've die cut is 'Joy' any of these cards could be adapted to any of the other sentiments in the set.  This card is simple, quick and fun!!!  Think of how many different colors you could make this in too! 
I used shades of blue for this one, but what about greens, pinks, yellows and gold!  I went with blue shades for this card because I wanted to use the new Blue Gems.  OMG!!  They're amazing!!!!!  I love that the dies let you layer up your greeting, for this card I stamped my greeting then layered it on vellum.  I love that soft look.  I have a full shopping list below. 

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Peace and Joy Bundle
Balmy Blue Cardstock
Misty Moonlight Cardstock
Seaside Spray Cardstock
White Cardstock
Vellum Cardstock
Balmy Blue Ink
Seaside Spray Ink
Misty Moonlight Ink
Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends
Blue Adhesive Back Gems


No comments: