Monday, September 21, 2020

Menagerie Mix Up Beaver

Sometimes a card is made and you just smile because it's so awesomely adorable!  This card was that card for me.  First....if I were to design a stamp set...maybe someday....it would for sure have some kind of whimsical, cute animal and of course puns are a must.  What makes the Menagerie Mix Up Bundle sooooo great is that you can create any fun creature you want.  It's like animal paper dolls!  YES! The greeting on this card is from the Zany Zebras Set. 
For my beaver I stamped and die cut all the pieces from white cardstock then I used my Stampin' Blends to color them.  There's a million ways to create these guys.  You're only limited by your imagination.  After the pieces were all colored it was simply a matter of putting him together.  In this case only four pieces, ears, head, body and tail.  Once assembled I made a simple card, threw in some embossing and DSP and added my beaver.  SOOOOO Cute!!!  I have a million more ideas for this bundle I can't wait to share!!!  I have a full shopping list below. 

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Menagerie Mix-Up Bundle
Zany Zebra Set
Cinnamon Cider Cardstock
Coastal Cabana Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Brights DSP
Black Memento Ink
Cinnamon Cider Ink Pad
Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blends
Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends
Pool Party Stampin' Blends
Elegant Faceted Gems
Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder
Basket Weave and Metallic Ribbon Pack


No comments: