Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Cup Of Thanks-VIDEO

I have a really fun card to share today!!  I shared this card yesterday in a Facebook Live on my page Ruth's Stamping Corner.  Make sure you like and follow my page so you never miss when I go live.  Though hopefully in October I'll have a more consistent schedule you can rely on.  I see my doctor next week and we'll see if she gives me the go ahead to return to normal life and normal activities....or whatever passes for normal now.  But the card is super cute!!!  I pulled in the natural textures from the In Good Taste DSP and some bold colors like Blackberry Bliss and Melon Mambo to really make this card shine!  
Stampin' Up!, Press On

Speaking of shine, I used our Rainbow Glimmer Paper as the sleeve for the cup.  I love all that sparkle and shine!!!  I layered the cup on a couple of labels from the Painted Labels and Tasteful Labels Dies.  On the hearts for added sparkle and shine I covered them in our Shimmery Crystal Effects.  Check out my video for all the details on this card.  While you're at YouTube checking out my video subscribe to my channel.  

Stampin' Up! Press On, Stampin' Up!


Blackberry Bliss 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"

Gray Granite and inside White 5 1/4" x 4"

DSP Measurements 5" x 1 1/4", 5" x 1", 5" x 3/4", 5" x 1/2"

Scraps of Blackberry Bliss, White, Rainbow Glimmer, Melon Mambo and Gray Granite for greeting, labels, cup and hearts

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

No comments: