Monday, September 28, 2020

Freezin' Fun Box Card-VIDEO

You guys this might just be one of the cutest cards I ever made!!!  I LOVE this card!!!  When I first started coloring this set I knew I wanted the penguin to be flying off his snowboard.  I instantly thought of a box card.  A box card is a card that will fold flat to mail but pop open like a box and easily stand for display.  It simply couldn't be cuter!!!  


The penguin and his snowboard are adhered to a window sheet.  Making an invisible stand for them both.  This card is taller than 5 1/2" so I'll need to make a custom envelope for it.  If you wanted to keep this to a standard size envelope be aware of your dimensions and make sure you keep everything in them. 
stampin' up, freezin fun

To make the box card you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 2 1/4" x 9".  On the long side score at 1/2", 1 1/2", 4 3/4" and 5 3/4".  You'll also need a piece for the inside, or a brace, that is 1" x 4 1/4".  On the long side score at 1/2" on each side.  For all the details on this card check out my video and enjoy!  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


Supplies:

2 comments:

Karen said...

This is such a cute card. Love it! ❤️❄️ I am so glad you shared it. Thank you so very much. Shaker card next? 🤗

Ilona said...

Ach du liebes Lieschen, ist einfach eine super Karte geworden.Ganz ganz großes Lob an dich.Schaue nach meinem Urlaub Seiser Alm sehr gerne bei dir vorbei.Grüße Ilona