Friday, September 20, 2019

Flip Top Box Facebook Live

I hope you were able to join me in my Facebook Live yesterday.  If not plan to join me next week, Thursday at 10am (MST). I always have a fun project to share.  Find me at 'Ruth's Stamping Corner'  I did a poll and asked what you wanted to see, a Christmas box or Christmas card.  Overwhelming the votes were for a box!  This box is super cute and I LOVE IT sooooo much!!!!  I used the Christmas Gleaming Bundle along with the coordinating DSP Brightly Gleaming.
This box is so much fun and has a flip top open.  It's a big box too you could fill it with lots of treats, or even a small gift.  To make the box you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 5 1/2" x 10".
On the 5 1/2" side score at 1 1/4" and 4 1/4"
On the 10" side score at 2", 3 1/4", 6 3/4" and 8"
For you belly band you'll need a piece of DSP that is 1 1/4" x 9 1/4"
You'll need 2 pieces of DSP each 2 3/4" x 1 3/4"
You'll also want a strong adhesive like Tombow or Tear Tape.
Maybe the box isn't your thing, no problem.  Simple adapt the box layout for a card. I used all the same supplies and made a coordinating card.  For all the details on the box make sure you check out my video.  You can subscribe to my YouTube channel and never miss a video.
Shop my Online Store here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: