Monday, September 30, 2019

Gather Together in Subtles

It's been a while since I've shared a card using my favorite Gather Together Bundle.  Not to worry I have a gorgeous card for you today that showcases everything to love about the Gather Together Bundle.  I used some of colors from the Subtles color family and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them together!  This might be my favorite card yet with this bundle.  I started with Petal Pink and Pool Party from the Subtles.  Along with those subtle colors I added in some Mango Melody and Gray Granite.
There is lots of elements on this card.  I layered it all up on a Tin Tile Embossed piece of Pool Party.  I used a 1" piece of the Feels Like Frost DSP for a metallic accent.  I pulled out my Stitched Nested Label dies for a focal point, added lots of ribbons, Petal Pink Striped, White Bakers Twine and Silver Metallic Thread.  The leaves are of course from the Gather Together Bundle.  Finally my greeting is from the Here's a Card Set.  All together they make a gorgeous card!
Shop my Online Store here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: