Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Cups Of Christmas Two Ways

Boy do I have a week of cute projects for you!  At my Team meeting a couple weeks ago I wanted to demo some projects that could be used year round and for Christmas.  The bundle I chose to highlight for my team meeting is the Cup Of Christmas Bundle.  This is such a fun bundle, not only because of the cute images but that it's reversible.  YES!!!  Two of the stamps in the set (the polka dot and striped mug) are reversible!  What this means is you can stamp a right handed mug or a left handed mug with one image!  It's pretty amazing!  I wanted to share the versatility of this bundle with my team.  All my projects this week will feature the amazing Cup of Christmas bundle.  There will be an example of using it for Christmas and then using it year round.  Today I have two cards, one is a cute Christmas one and the other is one you could send to a friend any day of the year!  For the Christmas one I used the Buffalo Check Background stamp and stamped it in our new Golden Glitz Delicata Ink in the Holiday Catalog.  The mug is cut with the amazing dies in the bundle and covered in Wink Of Stella.    
For my year round card I kept the same layout but instead of using a background stamp I used the Neutrals DSP Stack.  I stamped the greeting and some sprigs from the Love What You Do set.  The mug is made with the dies in the Cup of Christmas Bundle.  For both cards I used Cherry Cobbler ink and cardstock.  I've just begin to scratch the surface of what you can do with this bundle.  Check back tomorrow for more!!

Shop my Online Store here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: