Thursday, September 26, 2019

Coffee and Hot Cocoa Pockets

Boy do I have a week of cute projects for you!  At my Team meeting a couple weeks ago I wanted to demo some projects that could be used year round and for Christmas.  The bundle I chose to highlight for my team meeting is the Cup Of Christmas Bundle.  This is such a fun bundle, not only because of the cute images but that it's reversible.  YES!!!  Two of the stamps in the set (the polka dot and striped mug) are reversible!  What this means is you can stamp a right handed mug or a left handed mug with one image!  It's pretty amazing!  I wanted to share the versatility of this bundle with my team.  All my projects this week will feature the amazing Cup of Christmas bundle.  There will be an example of using it for Christmas and then using it year round.  Today I have a fun gift item. We'll start with my year round project today.  This one showcases the striped reversible mugs LOVE!!!  I made a quick pocket and filled it with some coffee.  You could also throw in a Starbucks Gift Card with a note instead of the coffee packets.  The pocket is really easy, start with a piece of cardstock that is 8 1/2"x5 1/2".  On the long side score at 1 1/4" and 5". On the short side score at 1/2".  Then you just fold on all the score line, trim off the two small rectangle corners and fold up the bottom.  You can decorate your pocket anyway you like. For both pockets I used the dies from the bundle along with the Layering Circles Dies.  For my Blueberry Bushel one I used the Hammered Metal Embossing folder.  The 'enjoy' greeting from the set is used on both all tied together with some White Baker's Twine.  
For my Christmas version I used Call Me Clover and the Woodland Embossing Folder.  I added a candy cane made from the dies to my mug too.  The Christmas pocket has a package of hot cocoa inside it.  Yum!!!!

To finish my hot cocoa mug I used the new Snowfall Accents Puff Paint in the Holiday catalog.  This stuff is pretty cool!  You put it on your project then heat it with your heat tool and boom you have instant puff paint!  Soooooo fun!!!  I love it and it adds such a fun accent to this project!  I hope you've enjoyed seeing all the amazing things you can do with the Cup of Christmas Bundle!

Shop my Online Store here.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: