Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Holiday Catalog Live!


Today is the day!!!  It's Holiday Catalog Day!!!  I'm so excited about this catalog there's tons of amazing products and samples to love!  If you're in the USA and don't have a demonstrator you're working with please let me know I'd love to mail you a catalog.  Email me at stamperrdn@q.com to request one.  You can also view the catalog online here.  Ready to shop the catalog?  Head to my Online Store and start shopping today!  




Also new this month is the popular Buy 3 Get 1 Free DSP sale!!  Choose from select Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper.  When you purchase 3 you get the 4th pack FREE!!!  TIP-Get the specialty more expensive pack free!  You can check out all qualifying Designer Series Papers in my Online Store.

Also this month, don't miss my Harvest Hellos Class To Go.  Deadline to sign up for that kit is Tuesday September 10th. For more details on my Class To Go check out my blog post here.

Also don't miss this month's special Halloween themed Paper Pumpkin! This kit includes 20 food-safe treat boxes, a unique and exclusive Halloween stamp set, and a spooky, special-edition box.  If you're making class treats and you need more than 20 make sure you bump up your quantity to receive more kits.  If you're new to Paper Pumpkin Subscribe here!  

If you have questions on anything going on this month please let me know.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


No comments: