Monday, September 9, 2019

September Class

What a weekend!  It's been a whirlwind of the last few days and I've had trouble keeping up with all the festivities.  My birthday was Thursday and other then a few things here and there I didn't work too hard.  My husband had the day off and we went to lunch while the kids were in school.  Friday I had an incredible team meeting with our special guest Donna Griffith from the Stampin' Up! home office, Donna took some pictures and as soon as she sends them to me I'll share them.  Then Saturday I had my annual Birthday Card Stamp a Stack in honor of my birthday, again with special guest Donna attending that as well.  There was so much going on that I didn't get a single picture, not a one!  UGH!  I could kick myself for that.  But when things get super busy it's so hard to stop and grab your phone.  I had a great time and I hope all my guests did too.  We made some pretty amazing cards that I LOVE!  Check them out!  This first one uses the Ride With Me Bundle, it's such a cute bundle I want to play with it more.  How sweet is this card for any guy in your life or anyone really!
This card is so pretty and you could easily substitute ANY DSP that you love.  I love the Magnolia Lane DSP, especially this pattern.  Don't forget some of our DSP's are on sale this month, Buy 3 Get 1 Free.  Shop the sale now!  
This card might be my favorite.  I love Gorgeous Grape but seriously this pocket card, EEEEEEKKKKK!!!  So cute!!!!  You could also add a gift card to the pocket too!
Don't forget to decorate your card in the pocket too.  Extra love for all!!!  But seriously those purples!  LOVE!!!
Finally, the sweet walrus.  If you don't have the We'll Walrus Be Friends Set yet.  YOU NEED IT!!! Cutest images! Cutest greetings, seriously what else could you ask for!?!  Watch for a post soon sharing more about Donna's visit.  I have LOTS to share this week so don't miss anything!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: