Monday, September 23, 2019

Candy Cane Ornament


Boy do I have a week of cute projects for you!  At my Team meeting a couple weeks ago I wanted to demo some projects that could be used year round and for Christmas.  The bundle I chose to highlight for my team meeting is the Cup Of Christmas Bundle.  This is such a fun bundle, not only because of the cute images but that it's reversible.  YES!!!  Two of the stamps in the set (the polka dot and striped mug) are reversible!  What this means is you can stamp a right handed mug or a left handed mug with one image!  It's pretty amazing!  I wanted to share the versatility of this bundle with my team.  All my projects this week will feature the amazing Cup of Christmas bundle.  There will be an example of using it for Christmas and then using it year round.  Today I have the cutest little tags or ornaments ever!!!  My first one I used the candy cane dies and made a heart out of them.  For the base of my ornament I used the Tags and Feathers Elements from the Holiday Catalog.  I LOVE these tags!!
For my year round version I used the same dies and tags and created a Melon Mambo heart.  I covered the heart in Shimmery Crystal Effects this gives it a shiny sparkly look that I love! I used a greeting from the Itty Bitty Greetings set and just cut LOVE from one of the stamped sentiments.  I finished it with a smaller heart from the Dog Builder Punch.    
Instead of an ornament use it for a tag on a cute Valentine box.  I made a simple Valentine box using the Mini Curvy Keepsake Die.  I added some Silver Glimmer Paper to really make it pop! I have lots more to share using the Cup of Christmas Bundle!  Don't miss it!
Shop my Online Store here.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: